Saturday, January 4, 2014

360 degree Nice and Sweet / (BTS) to "kill ya self" video

If you have been keeping up with my moves, you know that last year I learned a new skill and been putting out some quality shit......if you are not f*ckin with me at this point you clearly one of those dudes that eat ramen noodles for thanksgiving, you clearly one of those chicks that brings 25 dudes on Maury and still cant find the baby father. In all seriousness though, my rapping capabilities, have been on point for years, but this is something I have just started doing last year and have taken it to the next level rather quickly. with no further procrastination I give you "NICE and SWEET" by 360 Degree




also my latest video was suppose to be completely shot by now but this snow storm bullsh*t slowed it down so I had to improvised a different concept to the video, and I provided some (BEHIND THE SCENES) video of that in this video




No comments:

Post a Comment